- Card game.
A game of mystery.
Codenames Card Game is a social word game with a simple premise and challenging gameplay. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their codenames. The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one word clues that can point to multiple words on the table. Their teammates try to guess words of their colour while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team - and everyone wants to avoid the assassin. The game works very well with 4 players if you prefer to guess without help or you can add more players if you prefer lively discussion. There is also a cooperative variant where a single team ties to achieve the highest score they can by playing against the game itself.
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $99+
- Order before 2pm Sydney time business days for same day despatch
- Express Shipping available Australia wide. Delivery is only 1 business day to all AUS metro and larger regional areas
- NZ Express 2-5 day shipping from $24.99
- Singapore & Asia express from $39.99, USA & Canada express from $44.99, UK & Europe express from $48.99, Rest of World express from $58.99
Bulky item surcharge may apply for international orders. Click here for more information.
Our 100 Day FREE Return Policy means that you have heaps of time to return your order if you decide against it for any reason. Simply fill in the Returns form online here and follow the instructions. Too easy!