Deluxe Black Afro Wig
Not all products are created equally! Some products are intended to be simple to get the look at a low price, whilst others are finely constructed collector’s editions for the true aficionado!
CostumeBox has created our own quality rating system to help you choose the best product for your needs.
Gold Standard Costumes - costumes that will make you stand out, especially if your 'ex' is going to be there!
Our Gold Standard Costume range features great fancy dress outfits with a healthy dash of fashion styling and fun accessories.
These costumes typically have:
- Detailed designs and a high level of styling.
- Quality fabrics with good thickness or detailing.
- Superior cuts and construction, always hemmed or over-locked edges (unless raw/cut edges are a design feature of the garment).
- Often with good accessories included.
- Metal or good quality plastic belt buckles and buttons.
- Zipper, button, or hook and eye closures.
- Comprehensive range of sizes for the optimum fit.
- Gentle hand washing, great for many uses.
- One size fits most.
Fabrics and Care:
- 100% Synthetic.
- Hand wash with mild shampoo. Drip dry.
Please note: Wigs are sent flat packed. For best results style with a brush and hairspray. This wig can be heat styled at temperatures up to 180°C / 356°F for hair styling tools that curl or straighten. Heat styling at a higher temperature will permanently damage your wig. Do not dye wig. It is normal for hair strands to shed off from the wig.
All Along The Watchtower!
Show off your guitar skills with this Deluxe Black Afro Wig. This large black afro is perfect to round off any Jimmy Hendrix costume, the only thing you need to grab to complete his iconic look is a head scarf. With a combination of tie-dye and a few peace symbols you can travel back to the 70s, without running up your electricity bill with a pesky time machine. Wear a wig cap for added comfort and to keep your own hair under wraps.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR WIG:
- Remove your wig from its packaging and allow to air out and attain its desired shape and style.
- For the best fit, pin your hair as flat and as evenly as you can and cover your hair with a wig cap to keep your hair in place.
- Slightly tilt your head back and starting at your hairline, gently put your wig into place, making sure the label is positioned at the back of your head. Use bobby pins to secure the wig to your hair or wig cap if needed (some wigs have attached clips).
- It is normal for hair to shed off the wig.
HOW TO STYLE YOUR WIG:
- Use a wide wire wig brush and plastic comb to prevent static when brushing the wig (you can even use your fingers).
- For those messy strands or extra styling, you can spray with hairspray.
- For some extra body or lift, feel free to tease or backcomb the hair if you like.
- Feel free to cut your wig but do NOT dye your wig.
- You may use cold rollers or overnight styling tools to curl.
- You can use hot styling tools such as irons or curlers but temperature must be below 180°C / 356°F.
- To wash your wig, place wig in cold water and use mild shampoo and gentle hand wash. When clean, thoroughly rinse out the wig and shake out any excess water. Drip dry.
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $99+
- Order before 2pm Sydney time business days for same day despatch
- Express Shipping available Australia wide. Delivery is only 1 business day to all AUS metro and larger regional areas
- NZ Express 2-5 day shipping from $24.99
- Singapore & Asia express from $39.99, USA & Canada express from $44.99, UK & Europe express from $48.99, Rest of World express from $58.99
Bulky item surcharge may apply for international orders. Click here for more information.
Our 100 Day FREE Return Policy means that you have heaps of time to return your order if you decide against it for any reason. Simply fill in the Returns form online here and follow the instructions. Too easy!