Funky Afro Brown Curly Wig
Not all products are created equally! Some products are intended to be simple to get the look at a low price, whilst others are finely constructed collector’s editions for the true aficionado!
CostumeBox has created our own quality rating system to help you choose the best product for your needs.
Silver Standard Costumes - mid-range quality, high-range effect!
These costumes are great options for parties, with a wide range of characters and genres available. Often with some included accessories or other detailing, we consider these to be good costumes, of reasonable quality, and at a great price.
These costumes typically have:
- Imaginative designs with a limited but effective level of detailing.
- More variation of fabrics than the bronze range, though sometimes thinner than fashion designs.
- Raw, or sometimes overlocked edges, often un-hemmed.
- Some sold with a basic level of included accessories.
- Velcro, tie or sometimes button closures.
- Plastic belt buckles and fabric or vinyl belts.
- Design details may be printed on the costume or may be an EVA piece glued or stitched on.
- A basic range of easy-fit sizes available.
- Will usually withstand gentle hand washing or spot cleaning (on EVA pieces).
- One size fits most.
Fabrics and Care:
- 100% Synthetic.
- Hand wash with mild shampoo. Drip dry.
Please note: Wigs are sent flat packed. For best results style with a brush and hairspray. This wig can be heat styled at temperatures up to 180°C / 356°F for hair styling tools that curl or straighten. Heat styling at a higher temperature will permanently damage your wig. Do not dye wig. It is normal for hair strands to shed off from the wig.
Ponder Me Another Cosmo!
Solve your next case wearing our Funky Afro Brown Curly Wig. With this short brown curly afro you can Look just like Marvels one of a kind detective Misty Knight the only thing your missing is the robotic arm. All you need to complete this costume is that iconic leather jacket, hoop earrings and of course her robotic arm, luckily we offer alternatives to surgery.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR WIG:
- Remove your wig from its packaging and allow to air out and attain its desired shape and style.
- For the best fit, pin your hair as flat and as evenly as you can and cover your hair with a wig cap to keep your hair in place.
- Slightly tilt your head back and starting at your hairline, gently put your wig into place, making sure the label is positioned at the back of your head. Use bobby pins to secure the wig to your hair or wig cap if needed (some wigs have attached clips).
- It is normal for hair to shed off the wig.
HOW TO STYLE YOUR WIG:
- Use a wide wire wig brush and plastic comb to prevent static when brushing the wig (you can even use your fingers).
- For those messy strands or extra styling, you can spray with hairspray.
- For some extra body or lift, feel free to tease or backcomb the hair if you like.
- Feel free to cut your wig but do NOT dye your wig.
- You may use cold rollers or overnight styling tools to curl.
- You can use hot styling tools such as irons or curlers but temperature must be below 180°C / 356°F.
- To wash your wig, place wig in cold water and use mild shampoo and gentle hand wash. When clean, thoroughly rinse out the wig and shake out any excess water. Drip dry.
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $99+
- Order before 2pm Sydney time business days for same day despatch
- Express Shipping available Australia wide. Delivery is only 1 business day to all AUS metro and larger regional areas
- NZ Express 2-5 day shipping from $24.99
- Singapore & Asia express from $39.99, USA & Canada express from $44.99, UK & Europe express from $48.99, Rest of World express from $58.99
Bulky item surcharge may apply for international orders. Click here for more information.
Our 100 Day FREE Return Policy means that you have heaps of time to return your order if you decide against it for any reason. Simply fill in the Returns form online here and follow the instructions. Too easy!